Permissions: Only users with "Admin" or "Edit All Tasks" roles can scan tasks.
Once your plan is complete, you can use any iOS or Android device connected to the internet.
To scan your wall, use the following steps:
- Use Safari or any web browser, and navigate to SlatPlanner.app
- Sign in if prompted to do so
- Select the project for which you want to update
- Click on the QR Codes tab
- Click on the Blue Scan QR Codes button
- You should see a camera feed, begin scanning using the following tips
- Always scan the date first
- Wait until you see the date appear on the screen
- When the date appears on the screen, move your camera down to scan the next QR Code
- A red border will appear around the QR code when it is successfully scanned
- The count of Start Task, End Task, or Milestone will go up
- Before you finish make sure your Finish Tasks number equals the Start Tasks number
- If you need to undo, use the Undo button.
- When finished scanning, click on Finish & Sync.
- To exit the scanning screen, scroll to the top of the page and click on any other tab.
Scanning FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
I don't see the blue Scan QR Codes button
- Check your permissions level in Settings > Users. You must be an Admin or Edit All Tasks user to scan.
- Because the scanning is done with a WebApp, things can sometimes fail to load. If any of the blue buttons don't show up, including the blue Scan Qr Codes button, you may need to close other tabs in your browser or close other apps.